We are allowed to go to church during confinement. However, we are not allowed to do so during curfew. Therefore, exceptionally, the Holy Week services in Nice are in the afternoon on Maundy Thursday and Holy Saturday. At Vence, the Maundy Thursday service is in the morning for the same reason; the Good Friday service at Vence is also in the morning, as it was two years’ ago.
Palm Sunday – Sunday, March 28 at 9 am in Vence and 11 am in Nice.
Wednesday, March 31
- The Litany with readings and musical interludes at 12 noon at Nice.
Maundy Thursday, April 1
- Sung Eucharist at Vence at 11 am. and at Nice at 3 pm.
Good Friday, April 2
- Solemn Liturgy at 11 a.m. at Vence and 3 pm at Nice.
Holy Saturday, April 3
- Easter Vigil and First Eucharist of Easter at Nice at 3 pm (note time)
Easter Day, April 4
- Sung Eucharist at Vence at 9 am and at Nice at 11 am.